In addition to having regional offices, Høglund cooperates with selected Partners around the globe.
We are always looking to increase our global presence, by adding skillful Partners to our network of intermediaries.
With access to Høglund Solutions, our Partners will be able to engineer, startup and support our Integrated Automation System (IAS).
Our solutions are extremely efficient and user-friendly, resulting in fewer engineering and installation hours, reducing the total cost of the delivery. As a Høglund Partner you will get access to our marine solution library together with necessary tools needed to engineer and deliver a complete project. Høglund marine library is based upon a large number of earlier delivered projects with necessary expansions and adoptions for every new type of marine components.
There are three partnership levels for our Partners, depending on the size, capacity and competence of the partner's organization.
Høglund Partner- Level 1
- Partner receives commission from sales within their territory
- Høglund will do all engineering, manufacturing, approvals and support customer for the lifetime of the product
- Partner will perform startup and commission and deliver the vessel with assistance from Høglund engineers when needed
- Commercial responsibility for support of the system is handled by Høglund
- Partner will perform onboard service when vessel(s) are within their territory
- Full or partial branding of Høglund
Høglund Partner- Level 2
- Partner will be responsible for all hardware components. Høglund will control quality in all parts of the delivery
- Partner is licensed to engineer, start-up, commission and deliver the system. They will also be responsible for necessary approvals. Høglund will control quality in all parts of the delivery.
- Commercial responsibility for support of the system is handed over to Høglund upon expiration of warranty
- Full or partial branding of Høglund
Høglund Partner- Level 3
- Partner will be responsible for all hardware components. Høglund is not involved in quality control of the delivery.
- Partner is licensed to engineer, start-up, commission and deliver the system. They are also responsible for necessary approvals. Høglund is not involved in quality control of the delivery
- Partner has an organization that can handle the whole process and follow up own customers for the lifetime of the system
- Partner aims to be as independent from Høglund as possible and make use of own branding
Some of our partners:
Høglund Training Academy
All technicians will have to complete the Høglund Training Academy. After certification, Concept Partner technicians can design and generate a finished project. Høglund will provide the customer with all necessary software generation tools, templates and process descriptions. Technical assistance will be given when needed. If a project requires special Solutions not included in our marine library, Høglund engineers will develop and update the library.
Designed to Perform
Høglund Software Platform is designed to perform. Our self-developed tools will convert the I/O list into a project file with a few mouse clicks. Since Excel is used as master document, changes can be performed rapidly by anyone with basic system knowledge. Through automatic processing, the control and data acquisition are automatically configured in the PLC controllers.
Graphical displays are made with an intuitive user interface. Templates are imported from Høglund marine library. Changes can be done onsite by any trained technician by opening a long list of advanced functions and features. For instance, all signals are stored every second and historic data is available through the PLAYBACK function. Reports can be presented on screens locally or transmitted automatically as emails. All types of communication protocols are available for communication to other systems.
Høglund is always looking for new Sales & Service and Concept Partners. If you think your company could be one of our new partners, don’t hesitate to contact us: