Sounds exciting to travel the world delivering advanced systems to the maritime industry?
Høglund Marine Solutions delivers integrated automation, energy, and gas handling systems to the global maritime industry. Due to an increasing number of deliveries, we are now seeking hands-on service engineers to join our team.
Your responsibilities will be split into onsite commissioning and engineering tasks from the office. The main work tasks on site will be to start up and complete the installation of Høglund’s various automation systems. When not on site, you will be a system specialist that plays an important role in supporting customers and project teams.
- Service and commissioning on vessels world-wide
- Bring new life to old vessels by joining retrofit projects
- Customer support and assist project engineering
- Conduct system tests with customers and class societies
Qualifications and experience:
- Technical college/ Bachelor’s degree in either automation, electrical, ship electrician or equivalent. Relevant experience can compensate for educational requirements
- Knowledge of PLC programming, industrial HMI/Scada
- Experience from similar position or from maritime industry would also be an advantage
- Driver's license class B
- Good English communication skills - verbal and written
- A positive and adaptable mindset
- Able to cope well during hectic periods
What we can offer you:
- A corporate culture characterized by informal lines of communication across organization and geography
- Possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
- A “can do” and “customer first” working atmosphere
- Competitive employment conditions and career opportunities in a global maritime company
- Flexible work hours